About the Loan_prediction category

Thank you. Got it

could anyone please teach me how to participate this practice problem which is closed ? thanks in advance!!!

You can go to this link

Hi all,

To learn about classification problems and get solutions for this practice problem in python, you can refer this course:

Happy learning!!

Hi I am getting below error in r
Error in is.finite(width)
default method not implemented for type ‘list’

I am getting error while submission file. Asking me to check test data set. I checked it is matching with test file. Just I converted it to numeric

for example LP001015 is showing 1015

Hi @tpjoshi,

You should not change the ids in your submission file. It should match the test id. You can copy the test id and paste it in your submission file.

Ok thank you

I could not eiter at first. It turns out that you need to register for the course

i am not able to upload my solution so , how to upload ??

Solution_Loan_Status.csv (23.6 KB)

I ma getting 0.0 score . i am building model using R .If anybody have solution how to fit this issue kindly mention here.

am a beginner, i want to knw how to check relationship b/w predictor vs other?

Has anyone tried implementing this data set with R? If yes, please respond to this message

Hi, this is a categorical problem so linear regression may not be a good fit.

hi
i am not able to load data can you please help me regarding this

You create your account on analyticvidhya. Then we select data. and chick on register, then you see the test and train dataset with sample submission.

Yes, even I want to know whether the data is monthly or annual.
Also, no, more credit history doesn’t imply more credibility because we don’t have information if its a positive history on negative. To check credibility you have to create other variable like (loan amount/total income)

@kunal

Can you please mention what the ApplicantIncome, CoapplicantIncome, Loan amount scales are
Eg: ApplicantIncome: 4583
CoapplicantIncome : 1508.0
Loan amount : 128.0
In one row the values are as above but,
Q1. What is the scale of the amount. Is it just 4583 or 4583k

Q2. Is applicant/coapplicant income mentioned as permonth income or per year?

Hi sir, can i have the data set of loan prediction category to understand the dataset properly.

© Copyright 2013-2019 Analytics Vidhya