I am completely novice in analytics and desperately looking for some of the answers. It would be really great if someone can answer below questions for me. Thanks a lot in advance
My profile is -
- bachelor’s in computer science
- 2+ years of experience in Java
- Good hold on Data Structures and Algorithm
- Currently working ( + learning ) on project using Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, Python, Django, Unix, Shell scripting
I’m planning to get a job in analytics.
I have following questions -
- Is it possible for my profile to get the job in analytics ? ( after learning the required skill ? )
- What are the required skills to move in analytics ( I know there hell lot of things to learn but as of now looking to strengthen my analytics basics and get a job in analytics ? )
- Is there any certification in analytics I can do to easily get a job ?
- What companies I can target ?
- Please suggest work integrated master’s program in analytics ? ( One of my long term goal )