Any free courses on DS, ML, AI which give certificate also?

Hi,

I want to do free courses in data science, machine learning, AI but I don’t want to do it without certificate. Everywhere I am checking they ask for money for the certificate. Allison courses are good the certificate requires payment. All the good courses in Coursera and edX for these topics don’t give certificate.

I recently found some free courses from Great Learning and Upgrad. Does anyone know if they actually give the certificate of completion. I want to do the Neural Networks course but it is 15 hours long on Great Learning Academy. Don’t want to waste my time if afterwards certificate requires payment. Anyone knows?

This is the free course I want to do: https://www.greatlearning.in/academy/learn-for-free/courses/introduction-to-neural-networks-and-deep-learning

Tuition-Free Applied Data Science Certificate

WorldQuant University - Introduction to Data Science Module

WQU offers an Applied Data Science module. It is a completely tuition-free and includes access to a ready-to-use Python environment.
The module has 2 Units. Unit I: Scientific Computing and Python for Data Science and Unit II: Machine Learning and Statistical Analysis.

WQU also offers tuition-free 2 Year Master of Science in Financial Engineering

Yes,they do provide certificate at the end of completion of course without any fee.

1 Like

why don’t you ask directly Great Learning for this?

Free Data Science Certificates on alison.com

Learn the fundamentals of data interpretation, analysis, and manipulation with the free online Data Science courses from Alison. We have classes that teach the basics of data science where you will learn how to effectively extract information from structured and unstructured data using scientific methods, processes, algorithms, and systems, and then turn this data into useful resources. Our Data Analytics training courses will also teach you about data mining, evaluation, and clustering which are important in business, commercial, and government sectors.

Free Data Science with Python Certification on Great Learning

Great Learning is an ed-tech company that offers programs in career critical competencies such as Analytics, Data Science, Big Data, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Computing, DevOps, Full Stack Development and more.

About this Course

Data Science is one of the hottest careers of the 21st century with an average salary of 120,000 USD per annum. Data proficiency is as important as computer proficiency was 20 years back. Huge investments in analytics by top companies such as Google, Facebook and Amazon are creating millions of jobs. This full course on data science gives you an in-depth understanding of the programming and statistics basics that are required to build a strong foundation and start your journey towards becoming a data scientist. The course explains the basics of Python programming and the various packages required for data science. It also covers statistical distributions and univariate, bivariate and multivariate statistics. You with then learn a fundamental data science technique called regression. You will be introduced to various types of regression and understand how to solve business problems using these techniques. The entire course is experiential and hands-on and involves solving real-world problems.

Skills covered

Introduction to Neural Networks and Deep Learning

Free Certification

https://olympus.greatlearning.in/courses/10905

Hello.I believe not all certifications have the same value. If you have much free time, you can register to Datacamp.com for one month and do as more courses as you can. It costs about 30$ and you can do unlimited courses. I use it last year and i am very satisfied about their teaching methods.

1 Like

@barbara , I should tell you that certificates have almost nil value nowadays. You can see on LinkedIn so many people displaying their certificates after completing the course. What does this tell a recruiter? That we have merely managed to sit through the video lectures. Does this make us stand out?
What would be more effective is to actually use what you learnt to make something which demonstrates your grasp of the concepts.

1 Like
© Copyright 2013-2019 Analytics Vidhya