Best Institute in Delhi for learning R / Python

career

Can you please suggest best institute in Delhi for offline classes in R, Python?

I would like to request past students of institutes to please recommend genuine institutes offering quality training and practical knowledge of R, Python.

Ivy Pro School, Lajpat Nagar. I learned Advanced Excel, SQL, EXCEL VBA, R and SAS from this institute. It also provides training in Python, Hadoop and tableuau as well. Some classes are offline while some are online. Since the headquarters are in Kolkata, it depends on which teacher takes up your batch. If you take up a batch in which a teacher from Kolkata is teaching students in Delhi attend online and students in Kolkata attend offline and similarly if you get into a batch in which a teacher from Delhi is teaching then it happens the other way. As far as I know there is flexibility in which batch you want to join and you can ask the faculty to put you in a batch where you can attend offline classes. The institute offers good training and a handful of real life projects, which gives you a good view of how the industry works.