Bridge school of managements PGDBA program

training_institutes
bridge_som

Hi all,

I have done my B.Tech in IT but working in a private bank as sales manager for assets. Now I want to switch my career to analytics.

After doing some rnd I found Bridge School of managements PGDBA program for working executives. They are promising 100% placement assurance with minimum hike in 20%-50% in current package.
My experience is not relevant so I want your advice before joining Bridge school of management as I could not find any student review or clear data about placements.

Please guide.

@amitdash320

A few things to clarify:

The assured placement from Bridge is only for people will low experience. Also, what it means is that they will provide you 10 interview calls (fairly good number to make through into a job).

It is difficult to compare the training institutes on placement data as most of the programs are new or do not provide a placement assurance. In this specific case, the school is backed by 2 well known parent entities and have been running the program for some time now.

The faculty for the program is also promising and I have interacted with them personally.

Not sure whether this helps you find the answer, but I have provided you with the facts I had.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Kunal

Thank u so much Kunal, it make sense to me. I will be joining the program soon and keep on disturbing you here onward.
Thank u so much again.

Regards

Now more confused,
Got admission offer from great lakes Chennai. and i stay in Delhi.
Which one is better , Pgpba of Great lakes, Chennai Or Bridge school Of management. ??