I am .Net developer with 10+ year experience, currently working in US. I want to get into Data Science but my constraint is that I can not leave my job to study. But I am willing to put my time & effort on part time & online courses. My concern is that I can not afford to loose job while making the transition to Data Science field. Here are some query I have
- Should I start with career transition to Hadoop or any other programming related field as i have base of programming?
- Should I take certification to prove my ability in these technology?
- Which online course are suggested?
- I was thinking of taking the statistics related course in community college or coursera or edx?
- How is this course for me to start Edx Microsoft Data science course?
I am willing to learn and put my effort . But i need to know the right direction.