Data Hackathon Online 3.X - 5th & 6th September 2015

hackathon

The fun is set to triple up this time!

Not only this will be our biggest ever hackathon, we will also be upgrading our platform and the problem is also a live problem faced by one of the eCommerce company. So, make sure you are in your best shape for the battle.

Update:

• On popular demand, the competition will be live till Friday 11-September-2015 11:59 p.m. India time. This should give you time to re-think about additional features and business insights
  • The final evaluation would be on 75% of the unseen test data - so only on private leader board
  • There will be 2 prizes now - leader over the weekend (original competition) and Leader after the week - both of them INR 10k each

Registration

Drop in your ‘Name’ by replying on this thread. The necessary details will be then shared on the discussion portal on 5th September 2015.

Note: Share the link of this page and invite your friends to participate. Who knows, your friend could be the new ‘Champion’ of this Hackathon!

Other Details

• The contest starts at 23:59(IST) on 4th September 2015, when the data set and the problem statement will be released
  • You should register for Analytics Vidhya Discuss account before the contest starts and mention your willingness in this thread before the contest starts.
  • No new entries would be accepted after 5th September 2015
  • People are free and are encouraged to post their challenges / findings / solutions on the discussion portal in the following category: http://discuss.analyticsvidhya.com/c/hackathons/online-hackathon
  • The submission (i.e. the output and the code on your tool) should reach on the email id contest@analyticsvidhya.com latest by 23:59 on 6th September 2015
  • The best entry as judged by the metric and Analytics Vidhya gets the Amazon Voucher worth Rs. 10,000(~$200)
    There is a special award for best participation - who ever spreads the most knowledge during the contest and helps them out throughout discussion portal
  • You are suggested to join this forum during the battle. You’ll find live chat sessions amongst the data scientists: https://analyticsvidhya.slack.com/messages/online-hackathon/details
  • After the end of contest, we will release winner’s solution to the wider community

Need training/assistance in one or two case studies modelling using R

Name - Sai Krishna

Count me in

Name: Vikash

I would like to participate.

Name - Saikiran
Count me in.

Hi guys, Sounds nice. Count me in… :slight_smile:

Hi Team, Pls count me in!

Name: Jacob Joseph
I would like to participate.

I would love to participate

‘Hemant Rupani’…

aayush_nangru
aayush.nangru@gmail.com

I’m in. (Third time lucky, maybe?)

Please count me in too!

Name: Ashirwad Chakraborty

Please sign me up for the September Hackathon.

Savio Sebastian.

Please count me in.

Thanks!

Hi…
Like to participate…
Name : shan

hello. I wanna participate :slight_smile: thank you.

I’d like to participate.

Nalin

kirubakumaresh - I’m in

Pooja Agarwal – I am in :slight_smile: