I’m trying to train a model which replaces grammatically correct but uncommon sentences, with their more common counterparts. So I’m looking for any datasets of grammatically uncommon sentences, paired with their more common versions.
- Already, enough punishment had been given.
- Enough punishment had been given already.
- Enough punishment had already been given.
All sentences say the same thing, but No. 3 is the most likely version you would encounter in English.
- Either by you or someone else, the bill must be paid.
- Either you or someone else must pay the bill.
- The bill must be paid either by you or someone else.
No. 1 would be the unlikely version. No. 2 & 3 are more likely.
Any suggestions where I can find these?