Download: Beginners Guide to Learn Data Science in Python

machine_learning
datascience
python

Beginners Guide to Learn Python

Hey there!

There are plethora of resources available to learn programming and data science in Python. It is difficult to find a structured approach to master this language. To solve these problems, we launched learning path for data science in Python.

Today, we take this once step forward and provide you with an infographic for the same. Feel free to circulate this to your friends or take a print out and keep it on your pin-board!

Download the PDF Version of this guide here ( You need to Login to Download)

Data Science in Python.pdf (1.2 MB)

Hi Manish,

The link is broken - the document isn’t found at that location. Please advise?
thanks

Miguel

Hi @miguel_bento

To my surprise, I didn’t find any issue while downloading this guide. The link is working perfectly fine.
You should log out and log in again. Then try downloading it.

If you still fail to do so, help me with your email address. I’ll share this guide :wink:

Regards
Manish

Hi Manish,

To my surprise, clicking the link now is working - strange! :smile:
thanks

Miguel

Hi Manish,
This link is broken. Please, look into it.
Thanks

Hi Harsh

I just checked and realized that link is working fine. If you are still unable to download this guide, please share your email address, I’ll mail it to you!

Regards
Manish

Really I m so tired of download this attachment. . . y I can’t able to download. . . after my login also. . .

I can not download it. anyone, please help upload again.

Hi, i am not able to download, please send me mail to gvenkat.mstr@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.

Hi Manish,

The download link is not working, I think its not updated since its last upload. Could you please email me the pdf file of python at eliyaz.1290@gmail.com.

Cheers,
Eliyaz

Hi Manish,

Even I am not able to download,so can you please mail me the document @ a.abinalex@gmail.com.

Many Thanks in Advance!

AB

Hi all,

I’ve sorted the issue. There should be no problem now in downloading this infographic.

Regards
Manish

Hi Manish,

The mentioned pdf document is not found. Please share at my email id: contact.aakumar@gmail.com

Regards,
Anil

Hi Manish,
I am also not able to get the pdf tutorial. Can you please share copy to my email account sohail009amu@gmail.com.

Regards,
Mohammad Sohail