Executive MBA in Business Analytics

business_analytics

Respected Sir I have more than 1 year of experience in analytics…
Currently I am working as sen Buisness Analyst in one of the start up firm…My education backgroud is Btech in ECE and MTECH in Environmental eng and I have pursued Base sas course from Jigsaw…My annual Income i more than 2.5 lakh… I want to stick to this field only I just want to know about the executive PG programs with gud structure and minimal fees in Business Analytics My current location is delhi so kindly tell me accordingly
regards

@Sanchi_singh1,

We have listed top 5 business analytics programs on our portal, go through that article for more detail:

Regards,
Sunil Ray

You did masters in Environmental Engg. Why did you do that? Usually 90% dont have any clue why they do a specific BTech. In your case you didn ECE and decided to do an MTech in Environmental Engg.

If you want to pursue BA for just the salary it makes completely disconnect and shows how unplanned you are.

I would rather ask how this BA will help you with you possible 2/5/10 year goal connecting your technical degress.

If you dont know its about time to chart your plan for 2/5/10

Dont expect any other response in this site.

I have given up hopes that people will respond…

If you simply want to learn data science, take up Courseera which is free and comprehensive.

SHiva