Hope you all had a great time and experience competing for the top spot. We loved the experience of hosting this challenge and would want to refine the experience further based on your feedback and suggestions.
Please share your thoughts in general and around the questions mentioned below specifically and we will use them to go back to drawing board.
- How would you rate the overall experience? Would you recommend these hackathons to other fellow data scientists? If yes, how much would you score us on a scale of 10? If no, why?
- What do you think about the duration of the contest? Which kind of contest / hackathon would you prefer - week / month long contest with on-going engagement or a day / weekend long contest with high engagement?
- How difficult was the dataset and the problem? What is your total data science experience till date?
Features / changes:
Which of these features would you want to be included in upcoming hackathons:
- Ability to form teams and participate in teams
- Enable more than one solutions to be submitted
- Ability to see performance of your model on higher percentage of test data for a penalty in score
Any other features you would want?
Also, please rank order them in order of their importance to you.
Looking forward to hear from you.
P.S. We will float a separate thread for approach to problem and learning from the competition post its completion.