Welcome to Hansa Cequity Hiring hack
Calling all data scientists in / to Mumbai
Date: 19th September 2015
Venue: CETTM, Hiranandani Gardens, Powai, Mumbai
Mode: Hybrid (Online / Offline) - the candidate should be open to hiring and moving to Mumbai
Welcome to Hansa Cequity Hiring Hack powered by Analytics Vidhya
The battle field is ready. The lines are drawn and the data scientists are busy tuning their minds for the best performance. The contest is going to be live shortly and only the best of the best will be selected.
The winners of the hackathon will go through a nail biting competition, dwarfing evaluations and challenging questions. But we promise the glory would be worth all of it. Hansa Cequity is looking to hire the best among all the participants. And they are not looking to hire 1 or 2 scientists, they are looking to hire up to 10 of you!
Venue: CETTM, Hiranandani Gardens, Near Rodas, Powai (Map)
Start time: 9:30 a.m. 19-September-2015
If you haven’t signed up already, you should sign up for the event, create your profile and upload your CV here:
If you have already signed up for the event on Analytics Vidhya, please take a minute to complete your profile and upload your CV here:
You need to register on the portal, once you have updated your profile.
A few things to keep in mind:
- The sole purpose of this hackathon is to help Hansa Cequity hire the best data scientists in Mumbai. If you are not willing to relocate to Mumbai or planning to join the hackathon only for fun, you should not be joining the hackathon.
- People residing in Mumbai should attend the event physically in Mumbai at CETTM, Hiranandani Gardens (map attached below). If you have any trouble reaching the venue, please feel free to reach out to Mr. Aatash Shah (CEO, Edvancer Eduventures) on 9819181858
- Before reaching the venue, it is suggested that you complete your profile for the event here: Only candidates with complete profile will be eligible for participation in hackathon.
- Since this is a hiring hackathon, you are expected to participate in individual capacity.
- You are expected to bring along your laptop with the tools you need. You can use any tool as long as you have legal access to the tool.
The battle begins - 9:30 a.m. 19th September 2015
It comes to a close at 5:30 p.m. 19th September 2015
The winner will be declared shortly after.
Knowledge partner - Edvancer Eduventures
May the best data scientist win.
LearnUp - Analytics / Data Science Session For Beginners
You can learn Data Science From Scratch for FREE and become a successful data scientist
For more details, visit: LearnUp - Analytics / Data Science Session For Beginners