How is the faculty of MISB Bocconi's Executive Business Analytics Program?

career
business_analytics

Hello

Myself Shankar. After having worked in IT Industry for more than 7 years, I wish to transition into Business Analytics as I see analytics industry has a promising future growth. From the past few days, I have been searching for business analytics programs in India. I came across MISB Bocconi’s executive program in Business Analytics. I liked the fact Jigsaw has collaborated with one of the top european college to enforce this program.

I personally give high weightage to the faculties of any college. If anyone has undergone this course, can someone please tell me, how are the faculties of this program ? Do they have all ad-hoc teaching faculties, or permanent people to whom students can ask their doubts anytime? Because I believe, if faculties aren’t good, rest of the things can never commensurate that loss.

Please let me know your reviews.

Regards
Shankar

For the Bocconi EPBA, there are full time faculty from Jigsaw and Bocconi who are available to answer queries on respective topics. For Jigsaw faculty, you can suggest 2-3 time slots with your availability and the faculty calls you back. They also leverage a lot of industry faculty and they share contact details for topics as required.
I found a very interesting article on why an IIM professor enrolled for the Bocconi EPBA programme. “I looked at a couple of the other popular courses like IIM-L and Great Lakes, in addition to Bocconi and compared their curriculums. I found that Bocconi was the only one where one actually gets:

(a) The integration of Big Data with analytics and

(b) The actual hands-on approach to learning Big Data technologies like hadoop, pig, hive etc.”
Link: http://analyticstraining.com/2015/adjunct-faculty-at-iim-enrolls-for-jigsaw-misb-executive-program-in-business-analytics-learn-why/