Interview question asked from a project

interview
logistic_regression

Hi All,
If in a resume i am wrote about a project default modeling using logistic model. At the time of interview what question interviewer will asked?

Hi @ankit_actuary

If you mentions logistics regression, expect some question about linear model!! for example what you check to build a linear model … this is a killer question not lot of people are able to give the basic three points.
Other question which metrics did you use to measure the accuracy of the logistics regression explain why and why deviance is not the best metrics.
Hope tis help a little
Alain

HI @Lesaffrea ,

Thanks for your reply and i think its a very helpful question.One more question you wrote what you check to build a linear model … this is a killer question not lot of people are able to give the basic three points. so i think the answer should be in linear model our dependent variable is continuous and independent variable are continuous or categorical nature. we tell about the assumptions of linear model like 1) additive and linearity 2) no auto correlation in error terms 3) no multicollinearity in model 4) error terms are normal distributed and last is heteroscedasticity. so this are right answer or can you please raise some light on this answer.

Regards
Ankit