Introductions - New members for June 2015

Welcome to Analytics Vidhya Discussions!

Just take a minute to explore your discussion mates and say “Hello” to them here.

To get an idea, have a look at introductions from last month:

http://discuss.analyticsvidhya.com/t/introductions-new-members-for-may-2015/914

Looking forward to interacting with you all

Introductions - New members for July 2015

Hello,

I am Jagdish. I am a Post Graduate in Physics (Computational Electronics), and have 4-5 years of BI Experience.
Have been following the Analytics Vidya blog for last 1 months, and find it extremely helpful and informative.

Looking to shift my career to Analytics.

Hii Guys,

I am Jayanti Bhanushali from mumbai, working as Associate Business Analyst @ Hansa Cequity, Mumbai from past 11 months.
I am an IT engineer from Mumbai University and looking forward to improve my skills in Analytics.

Hi All,
I am Aakash, PGDM from IIM-Indore, have 5+ years of exp in Finance. Trying my hand at some data crunching!

Regards
Aakash Gupta

Hi, I’m Nattoise from Hong Kong. I have worked over 4+ years in bank. Recently, I changed my job nature for analytics work, I’m glad to visit this website and hope to learn something new for me.

Best Regards
Nattoise

Hi All,

I am Raghavendra from Goa.I have 1 year relative experience in Analytics space as a Jr.statistical data analyst.I am using R ,SQL and GIS tools in my work environment .I am following analytic vidya from 1 year .I learned alot through AV.I am regular visitor to AV from its Blog to Web. Awesome thought @kunal .I respect and Now onwards i will try to contribute my knowledge as well as Learn more from AV :smile:

Regards,
Raghavendra

Hi, I am Surekha with almost 10 years experience in Financial Services. Most of my career dealt with data analysis, project management and more of a Domain Consultant. I have been following Analytics Vidhya from couple of months and I feel very interesting. I want to explore some of the analytical tools and see if I can make a good change in my career to Analytics. The learning paths mentioned in this site is very useful.

Hi ,

I’m Vijayalakshmi Rajendra aka Vijji and working as freelancer / independent researcher. I do data mining and prediction using machine learning in product pricing segmentation which helps me to save approximately $250-500 on my yearly household shopping. I would be happy to share if anyone is interested.

I love math and data :smile: . I’m very much interested to be part of this analytics community and to actively contribute to this community

Thanks & Regards,
Vijji

Hello all,

I am satheesh, PGDM from IIM Indore. I am working with a telecom analytics company in Mumbai for last one year. I am looking forward to learn about statistics and modelling from AV blogs.

Hope this blog will help to equip myself to discover the treasures hidden amidst the data.

Hi everyone,
I am Anuradha. I have completed my BE in computers from Mumbai university and have 1 year of experience as software developer. I have been following analytics vidhya past 2 months and its really helpful for me to decide my path. I have keen interest in analytics and want to change my career path to this. Is this the right period to change my career after 1 year of experience ? please give the insights.Looking forward for various discussions.

Hi Vijji,

Hope you are doing well. Nice to meet you through AV. I read that you are a freelancer, working in analytics. I am also very keen to work in analytics. Would love to get in touch with you . Please let me know your contact so that i can reach out to you.

Thanks and Regards,
Poorna Ramakrishnan

Hi everyone
myself sukhman kaur. I have completed my graduation in the field of computer science hons and now looking to make a career in analytics.
Thank you
sukhman kaur

Hi Guys,
This is BVD Rao aka Rao.I have working in a software firm at Bangalore.
Looking for adding knowledge in Analytics

Thanks,
BVD Rao