List of Analytics startups in India

start-ups

This thread includes a list of analytics startups in India. The idea is to have a common knowledge repository people can refer to. If you know more analytics / data science startups, please add them in comments below. The moderators will use the input to keep this list updated.

There is a similar list of analytics companies in India.

Analytics Vidhya
Crayon Data
Gramener
Axtria
Flutura
Flytxt
IQR Consulting
Convergytics
Machine Pulse
Infinite Analytics
Aureus Analytics
Peel-Works
AnalyticsOne
Valiance
Kruxonomy
StatLabs
Formcept
Decision Craft
Dexterity
Manthan Systems
PromptCloud
Metaome
Qubole
Guavus
Vcubee
Iqlect
Saama
Innovaccer

Trainee / Entry Level jobs in Data Science / Machine Learning in India?
Startups in Data Science
Which are the Big Data Startups in India

Hi @kunal

Thank you so much for sharing Analytic companies list .
You already covered everything ,
Here i am going to add few more what i have saved

It’s not in the order of only start-ups .Hope this useful to all . :smiley:

Abacus Market Analytics
ActiKnow Business Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Affine Analytics
BRIDGEi2i Analytics Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Center for BI & Analytics
CrossTab
Koncept Analytics
Nuevora Analytics Technologies India Pvt Ltd
SG Analytics
White Capers Analytics

Kunal, you people really doing great job !!!..Best wishes !!!

Great list! Indix is another one!

Saama Technologies

Novartis Business Services, Hyderabad.

They’re hiring also. But mostly, dashboarding and reporting projects. Few good ones pop up here and there.

Hi Kunal,

Great work curating the list :+1:
Please add Turing Analytics (turingiq.com)
We do text and image analytics :slight_smile:

Nice reference!!
This is Rajib from GlobalStat Analytics (www.globalstatanalytics.com). please add this to the list

GlobalStat is an Indian and globally recognized Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence Product Development Company whose purpose is to develop, produce, and promote Analytics and Data Science Practice and Practitioners.

GlobalStat strives to support organizations and individuals by making their visions, dreams, and goals become a reality. We can help you facilitate organizational change, empower, enliven and enlighten individuals and organizations.

GlobalStat makes business easier in an information-saturated world by helping different organizations understand the true meaning of their data and solve complex business problems by visualization and analysis through Statistical Science and assist them to win against a competitor.

Emoksha Consulting LLP, based on Chandigarh It is US Based MNC company in Analytics & BI based StartUP. One of prductive company with great ideas.

I’d like to add The Data Team. We’re doing some really interesting work in enterprise scale analytics geared at enterprise transformation, on the consulting and solutions front for organizations in BFSI, Manufacturing, Energy and Telecommunications in the Asia Pacific region.

We’re hiring smart and experienced data science and data engineering staff for Bangalore and Chennai. Check out our Linkedin page and message us on Linkedin https://in.linkedin.com/company/the-data-team

Add DataBytes Analytics (www.data-bytes.in) in this list. DataBytes Analytics Pvt. Ltd. is an Indian and Globally recognized Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence Product Development Company whose purpose is to develop, produce, and promote Analytics, Data Science and AI Practice and Practitioners.

Hi,
How to apply in this startups? I have 2 years of experience but want to switch in Data Science, I have taken many trainings and kaggle datasets for practice.

savera.ai
tekolutions.ai
is another one