Loan Prediction Problem Dataset

Hi @kunal, I am a beginner and I am currently going through your tutorial “learn data science with python from scratch.” I am trying to download the dataset to the loan prediction practice problem, but the link just takes me to the contest page. Nothing happens when I click on “data”. Can you send me the loan prediction train.csv file? Or direct me to find the file?

You will need to register for the hackathon and then you will be able to download the dataset.

Hope that helps

Regards,
Kunal

Thanks very much @kunal for the hardwork you have put in. I think you should make it a lot easier for people to download the required datasets for your exercises. I have surfed all through your website looking for the loan prediction dataset. I had to download it from a different website altogether. I am not even sure if its the right one. Other than that, your efforts are very much appreciated. You rock. Thanks again bro.

Hi @kzhang128 @game411

The loan prediction problem is available as practice problem on datahack. You can simply register for the competition, and then download the dataset.

Here’s the link for the same: