Looking for a team to learn data science together

machine_learning
resources
learn

Hi Keshav, this is a good idea, I am interested in forming a team.

I am willing to learn data science and wants to make my career in the field of data science.I am very much eager to learn data science and i am ready to work in your team and do productive tasks

Hi Keshav,

Thanks for the message, even I am trying to learn DS side by side by working in MNC. Would like to learn and grow together. Thanks in advance.

Edward

I have joined in the above link. Kindly acknowledge whether you could see my name in worksapce.

Hi All, this is Raghu, I am interested as well, and have joined the Slack group

I am willing to join so that we all can learn and looking forward to contribute in team
patniyash.21@gmail.com

Interested in Joining…learning various analytics tool currently.

Hi keshav,
what an interesting work. I’m willing to join your team and I’m from Iran. The slack doesn’t permit me to follow with this error message "It looks like you’re in an embargoed country."
IS THERE ANY SOLUTION??

I am willing to join so that we all can learn and looking forward to contribute in team
guptaneelesh16m@gmail.com

Hi I am interested. I am working python, django framwork.I have basic knowledge of pandas

It’s good to see you for a team member.
We can work together and make Data Science is used for mankind.:raised_hand::raised_hand:

Please tell how should we proceed and what’ll steps will the team engage in?

Hi, I want to join your team

Im interested.

i am also interested to learn together…m pursuing b.tech final year(cse) please share the link with me also…because this link u ve shared is no longer active

https://join.slack.com/t/ds-dl/shared_invite/enQtMzE2MjkzOTM0NjQ1LWFmODJiZGE2NTcwZTQ3ZTlkODM3MTJlOTNjNDI0NTkzZTkwN2E2NmMyNGE1OGQ0ZGNjODhmZjUyMzRkZmIzMTQ

Thanks for this initiative. I am also interested in learning. I will be graduating in May 2018 and wants to pursue my career in Data Science.

I’m Interested , I have knowledge in R and Using Power Bi + DAX.
my email is : mohammad.mubarah@mydatada.com

Hi. I would like to join.

I am also interest to join