Starting from today, I’ll (occasionally) start posting the things I do to understand a topic. This would include experiments, codes, notes and literally everything that would fall in the umbrella of “learning”. I would try to keep it constrained to data science, but I make no promises
PS: Everyone is welcome to collaborate. Please feel free to edit/add/give feedback!
Links to my endeavors:
- [Code]: Bubble Sort using TensorFlow
- [Resource]: Fython: Fortran with Python Syntax
- [Resource]: Deep Drive: Gaming for betterment of society!
- [Resource]: How big can you go!: Release of 23TB driving data by Oxford Robotics Research Group
- [Personal Rants] My 500 Words : An attempt to be better at blogging
- [Research Paper] Research on recognizing criminals from facial features: A boon or a curse?
- [News] Official Tensorflow support for windows
- [Research Paper] Making AI imagine stuff: Research on generating Image from Text
- [Resource]: Awesome Data Science Ideas: A curated list for data science usecases/applications
- [Resource] Video explanation of SVD