No Msc data science in India

data_science

Hi I’m currently in my second year studying Statistics (hons) from the University of Delhi. I’m enrolled in a three year degree program which makes me ineligible for MS from US.
I would want to pursue master in applied statistics/data science but the lack of institutes here in India has got me really confused.
What options according to you do I have and what is the best way out.

Please read

Hi Shaurya! Check out this link.

Hi Shantanu. Most of those courses are executive programs. I’m a fresher and as I’m enrolled in a three year program I become ineligible for IIT Kharagpur as well

Dear Shaurya,

You may find few colleges for Data Science in India, one of them is NMIMS. MUMBAI (www.nmims.edu).
One of my students has completed his Master’s degree from here.
If you don’t have the financial problem then I would suggest that go for MS in abroad.

Prof. Uday Yadav

Hi,
For a MS degree you need 12+4 years of education but as Im enrolled in a 3 year bachelors program i become ineligible for a MS degree from the US as Ive only 12+3 years of education. Either i get a diploma ie 12+3+1 or a masters here from India ie 12+3+2 years and then go fora double masters from the US. What options am I left with im really confused.

You can go for MSc in Data Science at CMI. The first batch will start from 2018 but with given reputation of CMI this would be one of the best courses in future.

Hi,
10th:-77%
Diploma Engineering (Telecommunication) :- 82%
B. E(Extc) :- 62%
I am having 1.6years work experience in software industry from mumbai,currently i completed two months internship as a business analyst n gained some practical concepts and have sound knowledge in java, sap ABAP, sap bi concepts. I am planning to do full time masters in india. Can u plz suggest which one would be good?. Plz help me out with it

Regards
Adarsh