Practice dataset for kNN Algorithm

Hi, thanks for the data set and the details explanation about the kNN.

For all those who are not able to download the dataset, you need to login first, so that the download works :slight_smile:

Thank you for sharing

Send me the dataset please

Hi @adam22,

You can download the dataset from the link provided by Manish.

Hi Davide,

Have you received any acknowledgement regarding the dataset or the features specified in the dataset.

Hi @narrasriram
Unfortunately, I received no reply about the dataset.

If you had any information, please let me know at davidechicco(AT)davidechicco.it

Thanks

– Davide

Hi Manish, I am not able to download the data-set. Could please fix this.

Logged in, but still unable to download.
Manish,Request you to pl email the dataset on strongholdbasics001@gmail.com

Hi Manish,

Could you please share this dataset through mail. For some reason I am not able to download the dataset.
My E-Mail Id is sakshibansi06@gmail.com

Thanks,
Sakshi

Hi Manish,

I am unable to download the dataset for KNN. Can you please fix this or mail me? My mail id is debasmita.dasneogi@gmail.com

hi I have login in but unable to download the dataset. can u please send me the data at farjanarema13@gmail.com

hi I have login in but unable to download the dataset. can u please send me the data at farjanarema13@gmail.com

I couldnt find the link working. Please send me the dataset vrajshah57@yahoo.in. Thanks in advance

Hi Manish, please share the dataset with me. Despite logging in, I am unable to see any downloadable link . My ID is : daisyamary@gmail.com

better u can download https://www.kaggle.com/multi8ball/prostate-cancer/download

Hi,

Even after login I am unable to download the dataset. Please mail it to : shah.yash362@gmail.com.

Thanks

I can’t download the dataset.
Please mail it to me: marcelox3010@gmail.com

Can you send the data file @ tabassumarifa337@gmail.com ??

please mail the dataset to this email: priyaagupta55@gmail.com

© Copyright 2013-2019 Analytics Vidhya