Practice dataset for kNN Algorithm

Send me the dataset please

Hi @adam22,

You can download the dataset from the link provided by Manish.

Hi Davide,

Have you received any acknowledgement regarding the dataset or the features specified in the dataset.

Hi @narrasriram
Unfortunately, I received no reply about the dataset.

If you had any information, please let me know at davidechicco(AT)davidechicco.it

Thanks

– Davide

Hi Manish, I am not able to download the data-set. Could please fix this.

Logged in, but still unable to download.
Manish,Request you to pl email the dataset on [email protected]

Hi Manish,

Could you please share this dataset through mail. For some reason I am not able to download the dataset.
My E-Mail Id is [email protected]

Thanks,
Sakshi

Hi Manish,

I am unable to download the dataset for KNN. Can you please fix this or mail me? My mail id is [email protected]

hi I have login in but unable to download the dataset. can u please send me the data at [email protected]

hi I have login in but unable to download the dataset. can u please send me the data at [email protected]

I couldnt find the link working. Please send me the dataset [email protected] Thanks in advance

Hi Manish, please share the dataset with me. Despite logging in, I am unable to see any downloadable link . My ID is : [email protected]

better u can download https://www.kaggle.com/multi8ball/prostate-cancer/download

Hi,

Even after login I am unable to download the dataset. Please mail it to : [email protected].

Thanks

I can’t download the dataset.
Please mail it to me: [email protected]

Can you send the data file @ [email protected] ??

please mail the dataset to this email: [email protected]

plz tell me how i download this dataset am new and i dont know how to download it.

I guess this is the level of Analytics Vidhya or people here, making a post in a post to make you make a email request.I dont understand why to make simple things so complex?

can u send me dataset here [email protected]