Short Duration Analytics Courses

Hello all
I have gone through many threads and articles also about Analytics courses, offline or online. I am currently working in Business Intelligence on IBM Cognos. I am learning Qlikview also.
I have seen many 1-2 years full time course but is there some short duration courses(part-time and classroom preferably) to help with make switch from BI to Business Analytics. Please help.

Thanks

@rockky - A one week class room programme coming up at IIT Kharakpur and 4 months online programme with IIT rourkee. You can check out those. There are many video based programmes available, like jigsaw academy.

Any feedback on the IIT Roorkee program? Last date for application is 3 days away and I came across this post today. Please guide.

I am doing now Coursera courses but now want to know if there is some MBA program on Analytics purely online as I won’t be able to attend classroom lectures.

GREAT LAKES BUSINESS ANALYTICS Certificate Program

No response, I am looking for MBA + Analytics program, distance education -online as classroom training is not possible, will be moving out of India

@rockky

In that case, why not try a few global programs run un that fashion.

I think Berkeley university runs one such program and I am sure there will be others too.

Regards,
Kunal

Thanks Kunal, Can you please list more such courses and if possible review such online courses and rank them or guide me to any links.

Need inputs, thoughts about new program from ‘GREAT LAKES BUSINESS ANALYTICS Certificate Program’, link :
GREAT LAKES BUSINESS ANALYTICS Certificate Program

This is Online Program for 6 months but I see Big Data not part of this. As posted earlier I am looking for mix of MBA plus Analytics program but online as I won’t be able to join classroom training. How does this compare to other online courses, global included.

i need reviews and authentic placement figures of aegis business analytics program of 11 months…please can you provide authentic reviews on this course??

Go for INSOFE (International School of Engineering) - Hyderabad and Bangalore.
6 months Course- Certificate program in Big Data Analytics and Optimization.

http://www.insofe.edu.in/

Hi Kunal,
Can u plz help me out to which course should I take. I have 1.2years work experience in software field n have knowledge in java and sql concepts. I am looking for a part time course wherein I can continue in my current job.

Hey @adarsh043,

My personal recommendation would be to do an online self paced course rather than an onsite course. This is because you would have the liberty to do the course whenever and wherever you want.

You can opt for the courses that are available on our trainings platform.