Training & Advice

machine_learning
data_science

I am a B.Tech in Electronics, Fresher Graduate. I am interested in opting data science & Machine learning as my career choice. So, please tell me how i will start, where to start, what to start with initially? Where i can learn it in Kolkata on offline mode?

0 Likes

Hi Sourajit

We have got this query from a lot of users. So we decided to create a product around it. You can go to https://courses.analyticsvidhya.com/ and explore courses where you can learn Machine learning and data science from your place. I would suggest you start with the fundamental course Introduction to Data Science first and then take more advanced courses depending upon your interest in NLP, Computer Vision etc

0 Likes

Also please note that it will take some time for you to understand the aspects (both practical and theoretical) so you should have some time allocated for studying and practice on a daily basis (ideally 1-2 hours)

0 Likes

For users who are in Delhi NCR we have recently also started conducting classroom sessions. For selected online courses, you get doubt clearing sessions every week

0 Likes