Trying to replicate Sachin dashboard,Bar Chart not showing correctly

qlikview

HI Sunil/Kunal ,
I am a avid follower of Your Blogs. I must say it helped me a lot . I am currently Learning qlikview and tried to replicate : A tribute to Sachin! dashboard which is posted some time back.

I have few Challenges :

1. In overview Tab ,Runs scored vs Country Bar-Chart ,its not coming exactly same as your screen shot in the blog.

I am not sure why its producing wrong results.

Either i would like to see the data model (Table Sctructure in Qlikview Ctrl+T) or qvw file. or you can provide your valuable thoughts by looking my screenshots.

This is my Dashboard and Table Structure.

@haidevaraj,

Good to meet you!

Please share dimension and expression of chart object, it would be helpful for me to answer your query.

Regards,
Sunil

HI Sunil ,

Thankyou. I found the answer.
There were two tables holding country dimension (1 in Matches Table (in the name of AGAINST) ,1 in Stadium table)
I was trying to add a country Dimension from Stadium which is not right. There was one more field AGAINST in Matches Table (Mach_info in excel sheet)(having the country info) which i have missed.
I rectified it and it worked well.
The Chart is coming correctly.
Dimension: is COUNTRY from Matches Tabe (Match_info) in excel sheet.
Expression is : sum (RUNS)

Thankyou for you help. I have two more questions:

1). The above issue is solved because , filed COUNTRY was there in Matches Tabe (Match_info) .So i there was no issue in using it.What if the filed(AGAINST(COUNTRY) is not there and i have to take it from the other table (Stadium table,stadium_info)
2)From the above Screen shots,can you suggest me that is the data model right .
I see stadium table is not connected to metrics table,which is not good as per star schema. could you please suggest on it.